JWT Brazil have turned mundane into fundane (sorry) by incentivising the filling in of timesheets WITH BEER!
It seems that the entire agency has to have completed their timesheets for the fridge to open, but would you want to be the one man (ow woman) that stands between an entire agency and their beer?
Either way… I love it. Can’t wait to install one in my office. Not sure I’ll bother with the locking mechanism though.
You can’t fuck with the Brazilian po-lice!
To prevent the escape of suspected illegal to transport cargo to Brazil, federal police of Ribeirão Preto (314 km from Sao Paulo) threw a car of the corporation against the plane that was used by the group. With the move, the agents of PF – who filmed the moment of approach – managed to prevent the airplane takes off.
The operation ended with the arrest of five suspects – including the pilot of the plane – and seizure of a cargo estimated at $ 200 thousand in notebooks, electronic surveillance equipment and a bicycle.
The products, which were placed in a van, probably came from Paraguay and would be marketed in the region of Ribeirao Preto, according to Federal Police ((Google Translated)
This is just another one of those ideas, that although not groundbreaking or innovative, the addition of a simple or charming device (in this case the factory setting and bursting balloons) breathes such fresh life into it, you instantly hate the creator.
I jest of course (cunt).
This is a spot I directed to celebrate the 21st anniversary of MTV Brazil.
Created by Dulcidio Caldeira, André Faria and Guga Ketzer.
Production company: ParanoidBR.
Music: Raw Audio.
Animation: Daniel Semanas.
Finish house: Sindicato
An intriguing statistical analysis spanning the history of World cups was brought to my attention today (I have not researched, I’m a busy man, so don’t blame me if it’s another Back to the Future day):
1. Brazil won the World Cup in 1994; before that they also won in 1970.Adding1970 + 1994= 3964
2. Argentina won its last World Cup in 1986; before that they also won in 1978. Adding 1978 + 1986= 3964
3. Germany won its last World Cup in 1990; before that they also won in 1974. Adding 1974 + 1990= 3964
4. Brazil also won the World Cup in 2002; before that they also won in 1962. Adding 1962+ 2002= 3964
5. Therefore if you want to know what nation is going to win the World Cup in 2010, you only have to subtract 2010 from the magic number that we have determined: 3964.3964 minus 2010 = 1954… In 1954 the World Cup was won by Germany!!!
According to these calculations, we (England) should be winning the world cup in… (just give me a moment to calculate…)
Well, here’s a visual version of this World class coincidence: